PADI Tec Trimix course takes you to the extreme edge of Open Circuit Technical Diving. This is the highest rating currently available for deep technical diving utilizing Trimix. You will learn the skills to take you to deep wrecks and walls that few (if any) have ever visited.
You'll learn to:
- Make actual decompression dives as deep as 90 meters/300 feet.
- Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression.
- There would be no time limit to amount of decompression.
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies .
- Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan deep dives using EANx and Trimix blends.
The course will require 4-5 days of diving (including pool and open water sessions), 2-3 academic sessions, and 2 or more equipment configuration sessions. If you are new to Sidemount Diving, we offer the best Sidemount Dive Training in Utah.
The course will require 4-5 days of diving (including pool and open water sessions), 2-3 academic sessions, and 2 or more equipment configuration sessions.
- Dive 1: 0-30
- Dive 2: 90-165
- Dive 3: 100-165
- Dive 4: 130-185
- Dive 5: 150-210
- Dive 6: 180-230
- Dive 7: 215-265
- Dive 8: 245-300
- Use air, EANx and oxygen for multiple stop decompression dives as deep as 90 meters/300 feet using standard open circuit, multiple cylinder (backmount and/or sidemount) tec diving equipment.
- Use two decompression gases www volume pills com (EANx and/or oxygen) to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression. The Tec Trimix Diver course consists of knowledge development, five practical application sessions, and up to eight open water decompression dives. Instructor may require an assessment dive if candidate has never trained with us.
Each diver will be required to have a complete set of personal dive equipment, including:
- Diving cylinder with a minimum of 80 cubic feet with a dual-outlet valve on the cylinder ( .Y. or .H. valve) or 2 diving cylinders at least 80 cft back mount or sidemount.
- Primary & secondary regulators for doubles
- One with a seven foot hose for air sharing
- One with an SPG
- 2 Stage/deco cylinders with regulator, SPG & staging kit - properly labeled
- Back-up deco gas as required
- BC, back plate & harness (dual bladder or dual wings unless drysuit diving)
- Dive computer (single or multi-gas), and either back-up computer or timer & depth gauge
- Back-up decompression information (computer, dive tables, etc.)
- Exposure protection (dry suit use requires prior dry suit diving experience)
- Weight system (if needed)
- Lights as necessary, including primary and backup
- Jon line (for current diving environments)
- Safety reel
- (2) Slates, (1 wrist-type)
- Z-knife and back-up cutting device
- Spare clips, pull-ties, tank wrap bands & other rigging accessories
- Back-up mask (optional)
- Lift bag (100lbs min)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT CONSIDERATIONS
Equipment provided by SLC Scuba::
- Computer with decompression software
- Oxygen analyzer
- Emergency Oxygen & first aid kit
- Contents labels
- Forms & support materials
Divers will read the appropriate section of their TecRec manual and answer the Knowledge Reviews prior to the practical application portion. A score of at least 80% is required on all exams.
- Certification: PADI TECREC - DSAT
- Cost: $1500.00
- Dates: Please call or e-mail for next available class